D365 Solution Architect
The Solution Architect will liaise with Clients to clarify Client requirements and determine the scope of the required solution.
- Support the Sales Process.
- Determining the architecture and roadmap for the ERP Implementation.
- Business Process optimisation.
- To stay on top of D365 F&O and ISV trends.
- Leading implementation streams through to delivery and initial post go-live support.
- Oversee the delivery of training to end-users as part of an implementation.
- Working with Project managers to ensure, as much as feasible, activities are kept with budget, time and delivered to agreed quality guidelines.
- Oversee design specifications.
- Advise which D365 module fits the Client’s requirements.
- Lead internal solutions design and process mapping workshops.
- Coordinate the work of Functional Consultants.
- Manage customer expectations regarding the solution whilst ensuring the maximum use is being made of the software.
- Knowledge base for end users, and internal consultants on implementations.
- Participate in pre-sales activities as requested.
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal process and requirements and operate in such a manner as to confirm to the Company’s Quality standards.
- Represent Carabao in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- To carry out additional duties as may be assigned from time to time as instructed and agreed by the CEO and that are considered within your skills remit.
- Microsoft Certiﬁcations are a bonus as we will provide access to training
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of hands-on software implementation experience with Dynamics 365 F&O in a Consulting role
- Dynamics 365 F&O implementation experience
- Adept at Business Requirement Analysis
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of Agile implementation methodology
A competitive salary including a benefits package, dependent on experience and skill set, will be offered to the selected candidate.