Senior D365 FSCM Functional Consultant
We are looking for a high-performing D365 FSCM (former FO) Functional Consultant to join our team. The role is that of a trusted advisor to the Client who is able to understand the business requirements and recommend practices and software configuration and customisation for their business. The Functional Consultant will coordinate with the Solution Architect to translate the business requirements into functional solutions that adhere to modern design principles and best practices. International travel may be required.
What to expect:
- We value quality and productivity over the specific hours sitting at the desk. Working hours are 9am to 6pm but we are very flexible in supporting our team members’ life commitments;
- A great working atmosphere where career-driven people thrive;
- A personal development programme developed on your training needs;
The Functional Consultant will enable our Clients to unlock the potential benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Delivery of D365 FSCM end-to-end implementation projects including design, configuration, testing, training, cutover & reporting
- Work with onsite engagement team & client team to gather requirements, determine expectations & finalize deliverables
- Support the delivery team during design sessions, gather requirements, determine expectations & finalize deliverables
- Support the delivery team to comprehend business problems, develop solutions & implement through in-platform configuration
- Ensure quality project delivery of deliverables produced and demonstrate experience in system and functional testing
- Demonstrate excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical know-how, written & verbal communication & team participation
- Involvement in pre-sales activities, delivery of estimation and client presentations.
- Microsoft Certiﬁcations are a bonus as we will provide access to training
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Show expertise in any or several of the following D365 FCSM functional areas: RETAIL, FINANCE, SUPPLY CHAIN, WAREHOUSE & LOGISTICS, MANUFACTURING
- Able to work independently and without supervision
- 5-year minimum proven track record in D365 FSCM Functional Consultancy
- Strong understanding of the functional areas of Microsoft Dynamics D365 DFSCM
- Experience in understanding requirements and documenting solutions
- Experience in independent testing
A competitive salary including a benefits package, dependent on experience and skill set, will be offered to the selected candidate.